TASTING ROOM MANAGERS
EVERYTHING MATTERS WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
Although your wine is important, there are other factors to consider for your tasting room. Your customers, they want a great experience, where they can have fun and enjoy themselves, as well as learn something. They want to feel welcomed and appreciated. This will guarantee that your winery becomes a return destination. And many people will buy a bottle of wine just because they had such a great time.
How many wineries are there in your area? If your customers receive poor service from unknowledgeable and indifferent tasting room staff, you are unlikely to ever see those individuals again. This will result in lost future revenue. Even more important, is that you will also never see their friends.
It is easy to provide quality service, create a positive and enjoyable atmosphere and keep your tasting room and sales area clean.
The standards contained in this package will allow you to create an environment that will motivate customers to return to your winery, just for the experience. Similar to any high quality restaurant, the tasting room customer is looking for the total experience. They could cook at home and they can buy wine at the store.
With your Package, you will be able to edit your manual to fit your own individual winery’s needs.
YOUR PACKAGE IS ONLY $195.00
EQUAL TO THE RETAIL COST OF ABOUT 8 BOTTLES OF WINE
HOW IMPORTANT IS YOUR RETURN BUSINESS?
Return business is future revenue, potential wine club members and the way that you will stay in business. Quality service offered today, can create that business tomorrow.
Your Tasting Room Quality Customer Service Training Package will enable you to create the quality environment that your customers are looking for. It will also ensure that your tasting room and sales area stay clean and organized on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
YOUR TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Your Employee’s Quality Customer Service Training Manual
- Daily Tasting Room Duties Form
- Weekly Cleaning Duties Form
- Monthly and Quarterly Cleaning Duties Form
- Application Quiz Form
- Requesting Days Off and Switching Shifts Form
- Incident Report Form
- Award-Winning Wines Form
- Training Manual Test
- Winery Facts Test
- Basic Wine Knowledge Test
- Over 20 Creative Tasting Room Ideas
Your 27 Page Employee Training Manual Table of Contents
- Welcome to Our Winery
- How Much You Offer is How Much You Benefit
- Your Winery Facts (you provide this information)
- Customer Service Standards
- First Impressions – Every Employee’s Responsibility
- Suggestive Selling
- Customizing Your Service to The Individual
- Listening to Our Customers
- As Our Customers Depart
- Promoting Our Wine Club
- When Making a Sale – Cash and Credit Card Handling
- Customer Service Etiquette
- Our Standards
- Being Organized
- Telephone Etiquette
- Being Aware of Your Surroundings
- Sell Yourself – Attitude, Individuality, Ability
- Know Your Product
- General Rules
- Basic Wine Knowledge
- The Three Major Wine Groups
- Vilification: The Wine Making Process
- Basic Wine Definitions
- Tasting Wine
- Popular White Grape Varietals
- Popular Red Grape Varietals
- Statement of Agreement
How much time do you have to develop a training program? Without training, your tasting room employees will be just like every other winery’s. They may be a little better or a little worse. However, there will be nothing that sets them apart from other wineries. Isn’t it worth spending $195.00 to create a quality experience for your customers?
When you receive your training manual, replace the word, YourWinery, with your Winery’s name (MS Find and Replace) throughout the entire training manual. This will allow you to create a more personalized manual for your employees. The manual will be from you… not me.
All sales are in US Dollars and are final